Product Comparison is a key feature to attract the customers to choose between the similar products which have attribute differences. Furthermore the plugin WooCommerce Product Comparison and Specification helps you to provide a comparison between the products and with similar products.
Overview – WooCommerce Product Comparison and Specification
First of all let’s start up with various settings explanation which will helps to configure the plugin.
- Supports Custom Specification Attributes.
- Specification tab which allows you to describe about your product specification precisely.
- Comparison also can be done by specification attributes or WooCommerce attributes.
- Instead of comparing all the product from the product categories you can compare only specified products which you configure.
- From the comparison product table customer can add the required product directly to cart with out going to product page.
- Hazzle-Free premium support.
- Product Comparison : This settings must be enabled to activate the product comparison otherwise, both product comparison and product specification will not work.
- Comparison Tab : This settings will allow to display a comparison table into the single product page product tab.
- Comparison Table Place : This setting helps you to choosing the position of the comparison table if the Comparison Tab is not enabled.
- Before Single Product Starts – This option will display the comparison table before the single product content starts.
- After Single Product Ends – This option will display the comparison table after the single product content ends.
- Before Single Product Summary – This option will display the comparison table before the single product summary starts.
- After Single Product Summary – This option will display the comparison table after the single product summary ends.
Check for Visual Product hooks book for more information
- Comparison Tab Text : This setting will allow to customize the text of comparion tab as per your requirement.
- Comparison Suggestions : This settings is the key feature of the plugin. This settings will decide which products all are going to compare with the current viewing product.
- Based on product categories – This option will pull all the products from the categories of current viewing product for the comparison.
- Based on specific products – This option will gives you flexibilty to choose which products should compare with the current viewing product. If you choose this option which will give you a Product Data Tab called Comparison on your admin edit product page to choose the specific products for comparison.
- Compare Products by : This setting helps to compare the product on the basis or WooCommerce Attributes or Product Comparison
- WooCommerce Product Attributes – This option will compare the products based on WooCommerce Attributes
- Product Specifications – This option will compare the products by the Product Specification which you mention on the admin edit product page.
Under this settings you can display a specification tab for the product and below option will help you to decide how to display the product specifcation
- Specification Tab :
- Separate specification product tab – This option will give you a separate product tab for specification on the single product page.
- Remove additional information and add specification tab – This option will help you to remove default additonal information tab and add Specification Tab to product tab on single product page.
- Override additional information details with specification details – This option will override all the additional information attributes with the specification details.
- Merge additional information and specification details – This option will combine both additonal information attributes and specification attributes into additional information product tab.
- Specification Tab Text : This setting allow you to customize the Text of the Specification Tab. This option will not show on Override additional information details with specification details and Merge additional information and specification details options selected.
Comparison Table Customization
- Link to Product Page : – This setting will enable a link to the product page for a quick link of a product.
- Product Price : – This setting will show the product price on the comparison table.
- Add to Cart Button : – This setting will gives you a quick add to cart option with out redirecting to the product page.
- Table Heading Size : – This setting is nothing but to customize the product title display size.
- Table Product Image Size : – This setting used to change the product image size. For more information about the product image size refer WooCommerce Product Image Documentation
For further more information and clarification contact our Support.